Farmers, land owners, investors, lenders, and guests, join us for our FREE Kluis Grain Market Outlook event in Phoenix, Arizona on January 25, 2019 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton
1800 South San Tan Village Parkway
Al Kluis and Cory Bratland from Kluis Commodity Advisors will be presenting on:
- A review of the Kluis 2018 corn and soybean marketing recommendation
- The Kluis grain market outlook for 2019
- Specific cash and new crop recommendations.
- Our updated three step risk management plan for 2019
- A South American crop and weather update
Additional presenter topics include:
AgVisors, a full service real estate advisory firm specializing in the marketing of agriculture properties, will discuss land and rental values in the mid-west and the outlook for 2019.
Wedbush Securities will explain the new investment products available for you and your employees and how we can help your farm with succession planning.
Refreshments will be served.